High quality compressed drink gas from London’s number-one supplier
The CO2 Gas Company delivers premium compressed drink gas to some of the biggest pub and bar groups in London and the South East.
Just as you wouldn’t fill your brand-new sports car with premium unleaded, so you should only put the best drink gas in your cellar system to ensure the proper carbonation for a foamy head every time.
The benefits of drink gas with The CO2 Gas Company
- BFBi-accredited supplier.
- Accurate gas mixtures for ensuring flawless beer quality.
- Extended life of draught beers and ciders.
- Fewer gas cylinders on your premises.
- Easy-to-learn training for staff.
- Less time making connections and removing empties.
- . Filled in accordance with the gas safety industry.
CO2 drink gas, delivered to your venue
At The CO2 Gas Company, we have been providing independent landlords, pub groups and restaurant chains with CO2 drink gas for more than two decades. We can help install a range of gas regulators, as well as supplying you with regular deliveries of compressed mixed gas, so that you never run short.
If you own a bar or pub and you are ready to take your business and the drink menu to the next level, introduce a new variety that customers will enjoy using cellar gas with The CO2 Gas Company. With the right gas mixture, you can ensure your customers are getting the best product.
Additional gas products
We supply and install a range of gas regulators for maintaining carbonation and pressure in the dispense of draft beer and postmix drinks. As part of our service, our team of technicians will survey your cellar and advise on the best solutions.
CO2 blenders are regulated to industry standards of 30% and 60%. Our compact wall mounted panels can easily be installed in the pub cellar creating ideal beer dispensing conditions.
- Further benefits include:
Fewer gas cylinders are needed, freeing up cellar space.
- Accurate gas mixture ensures an excellent beer quality
Simple and easy training for staff.
- Reduced handling saves time and improves safety.